Saturday 13 March 2010

Three Sisters ....

Well, we've had a few rehearsals now and I am starting to enjoy the text which seemed dry on the page yet when acted out really comes to life and is subtley comical in parts.

I have keeping busy with other creative endeavours too including writing a seven page document for a proposed book about the history of the Lace Market Theatre in Nottingham. I am going to reproduce it in the next three blog posts and even if the people themselves aren't familiar to you dear readers then I hope that the fun of perfoming in Germany will come across. I have deliberately kept the narrative light and fluffy as it is supposed to be a postive memory  to be included in the book.

I am also planning to include more creative aspects in this blog re: showing people how to develop their own creativity through play and discovery.

No comments: