Thursday 15 April 2010

Parody of Woody Allen in Play it again Sam.

I love playing in comedies and a few years ago I performed as Alan Felix in Woody Allen's play 'Play it again Sam'. This morning I made this short movie for a competition. It is a parody of the scene at the beginning of the play where Woody's character has just finished watching Casablanca and is depressed because his wife has left him and he can't get a date. He idolises Humphrey Bogart and the ghost of Bogie comes to offer him advice.

6 comments:

French Fancy... said...

good one, Phil

Janette said...

Loved it! Hope you win!

Unknown said...

Thanks French Fancy and Janette. I hope so too.

PSFT said...

Most excellent my friend

Marian Barker said...

Fantastic - fingers crossed ~x~

Unknown said...

Cheers Paul. Nice to hear from you mate.

Hey Marian. I have everything crossed here. Sounds a great event and if I won it be even better.