Monday 13 January 2014

Recording 'I Could Pee On This' and 'I Could Chew On This'

As well as my theatre projects I have been inspired to record on video the compete books of humorous poetry by Francesco Marciuliano. The best selling books are called ' I Could Pee On This' and 'I Could Chew On That'.

I have enjoyed the process and learnt something about basic editing and they seem to be getting attention on Youtube. My account is linked through HERE. I am hoping to be able to develop some leads for professional performance poetry readings.

There are four 'I Could Pee On That' videos and the same amount of doggy 'I Could Chew On That' videos. In both sets I have added extra video content for added amusement.

I can be contacted at phillming@aol.com for professional bookings.





No comments: