Sunday 18 October 2015

Brand new regional theatre website for the East Midlands.

I have some great news in that I have recently put together a brand new website using Wordpress dedicated to professional theatre in the East Midlands. Presently that would cover places I can get to on public transport and those include Derby, Nottingham and Leicester.

The purpose of the website is for sharing news, reviews and interviews from across the East Midlands all in one place East Midlands Theatre. All of my reviews will be copied to this blog so that my regular readers (and it seems there are quite a lot of you at over 3500 hits a month!) can still get their theatre reviewing fix.


Connected with this website is a new Twitter account @EM_Theatre. Do feel free to follow it and spread the word. Many thanks, Phil Lowe.

No comments: